Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Guest Post: Message to Warwick's blog


I have been visiting the innards of Warwick's blog to make it work in a way that would suit a Media type person such as he.

So I signed into the blogging works and got down to business.

I have imported the NEO template which is really snazzy and has a lot of really really cool attributes. It happens, however, that there is a problem with the template as it is supposed to list recent posts. I'm thinking it is a feed issue...That's my diagnosis. But we'll see.

So it won't work just yet the way Blog God intended and I may have to engineer a fix. But my perspectives for "Warwick's blog" are in play.

I will consult the entrails of some feral animal to see what course I now need to pursue and after washing my hands of its gut stuff, will return to the workstation for another sweaty session making blog whoopee.

No comments yet